Thursday, December 11, 2008

*Big Sigh*

End of term. Last final for term. Oh, yeah! 
After studying for 3 days straight (seriously, I took two days off from work), I took the math final on Wednesday morning, bright and early-7:00 a.m. Really, who schedules finals for us night owls at that time???? It's bad enough that I have to work myself into a frenzied mess before math finals, but make me try to go to bed early so I can wake up at the crack of dawn??? And to be truthful, even dawn isn't up at 5:00 in the morning! But all is well. I managed to go to bed at a relatively decent time and make it to class at a little after 7. And I did well. I should find out the grade in a day or so, but I did well. I had an A going into the final so I am crossing my fingers and toes for an A on the final. I'll keep you posted. I can finally relax and enjoy the season. Big, big sigh.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay for you mom!!! I love that "even dawn isn't up at 5:00" that is my favorite line ever!! :) I'm so proud of you with all this school stuff! Enjoy your break! Love ya!

Jessie, Garan, and Sammy said...

WAHOO!!!! I'm so happy your finals are over and I love seeing the Christmas decorations in your house. Your son got your "night owl" jeans. Luckily he doesn't care that I don't have them. :) I hope you can enjoy your long break! You deserve it!