If I could find the cute poems that went with Day 4, 5, 6, and 7, I would post them but I can't find them. I put them with the rest but they aren't here so .... anyway, this has been so much fun. Yesterday I was up late and when it was just a little past midnight, Dennis went over and
got Day 7 and said it was technically Day 7 and proceeded to open it. We love our cute kids.
Day 4 The two cutest cocoa mugs ever! They were decorated by our wildly talented grandkids. We got cocoa and marshmallows also. Love it.
Day 5 A $20 gift card to a fabulous flower shop to go towards the flowers we do for Megan's grave every year. This one is so sweet. It is a bittersweet tradition for us when we go to her grave every Christmas Eve and light a candle to burn all night and put flowers on her grave. This was so thoughtful of our kids.
Day 6 A CD full of pictures of the grandkids and two of them made into 5x8 size. Darling. I actually have this poem and it says:
They mess up your house and ruin your things,
Leave handprints, sticky spots, and wall dings!
But an "I love you" and a hug and a kiss,
Your 9 grandkids, when they leave you will miss.
We are including one of the pictures in the Christmas Cards this year.
Day 7 A new Christmas book to add to my collection. I love it. It is titled: God Bless Your
Way and I fell in love with it last year so I am excited to have it.
No comments:
Post a Comment