
I don't know how it was for others, but around here there were NO lines for voting. All day long, NO LINES! That means that the stress I felt for NOT voting early, the feeling that I was somehow "dumb as dirt" for not getting out and waiting in lines early, the trepidation I felt when I finally got out to vote today, were totally and completely unfounded! Yippee! I walked in, voted, walked out! Badda-bing-badda-bang. Done in less than 5 minutes. Who feels silly now? Ahhhhh, sweet procrastination finally pays off!
3 comments:
Sadly I forgot to reregister so I was still under my maiden name so I did not vote. I was gonna vote for mccain and yes on prop 8...Mccain did not win i'm still rooting for yes on prop 8 cross your fingers!!
You silly girl. Prop. 8 was only on the California ballot!
I, too, heard horror stories of fellow moms waiting in line for over an hour with two onery kids. I, procrastinated and voted on the 4th. Took two kids in with me, and 3 minutes later was done and getting in my car! Yay for waiting!! :-p
Post a Comment