
Yippee! I got my test score back today on the (HUGE) math test I took yesterday and I got 93%! That is another A! I feel a little better because I only had 3 idiot points this time (you know, subtracted 10 from 1000 and got 900!!!--those kind of things.) Had I not done those 3, I would have gotten a 96! I had 5 idiot points on the last test so maybe I will only make 1 on the last test! Anyway, I will take this A and be happy, happy, happy!
6 comments:
Yay!!!!!!!! Mom that really is awesome! You are one hard working woman! Congratulations on your WELL deserved A!!!!
Yay for the A
that Pammy got today!
She's smart as a whip,
Never a dip,
And now deserves a soiree!
Okay, I'm no poet---congrats! I am so proud of you. You inspire me.
good job momma!!!
Yay!!! Good job Auntie Pam! There is something about that first letter of the alphabet that makes your day so much better :)
Love you!
I am Appy for you.
What an accomplishment! I am so bad at math (SO bad) so I am very, very impressed!
Post a Comment