Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Done

It's official. I passed the math test with a B+. 
I passed the math class with a B+. 
I'm done with math forever! Hahahahahahahahaha! 
I'm a little bummed about the B+. 
I missed an A by 3 points overall! 1 percentage point.
Whatever. 
At least I am done and I survived. I will take the B+ and move on 
to more enjoyable things 
and classes 
and people. 
I am not fond of mathematicians. Really, I don't care for them at all. Except for Dennis. I like him a lot and he's a mathematician. But he's the only one I like. 
So to be done with math forever feels amazingly good. 
So good, so good, I feel good!    
                                                                                            
                                                                                                
                  

6 comments:

ClaysJenna said...

Yeah, Momma!! Good job!!! That's a great grade!! I also think daddy's great...even if he is a mathematician:) Love you!!

Stacie said...

YAY!! CONGRATS! What a great feeling. Love the comic, too. Funny!

Carrie said...

congrats, way to go!

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! I am SO proud of you and SO happy for you to be done with math! Yahoooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

jessie said...

Neither of us like math...It's nice that we have husband's who do, because then we can stay farther away from it! Congrats on your awesome grade and accomplishment.

Alicia said...

Way to go!!! You are just amazing. I can't believe that you made Honor Roll - you are a genius! =) I really liked that picture, too, by the way. Way to go, what an accomplishment.