Tuesday, May 5, 2009

May 5th

On this day 31 years ago, I married the love of my life. I thought I loved him, really I did. But I had no clue. I had heard that loves grows over the years but I had a hard time believing that I could love him more than I did that day. I was wrong. I do. Lots more. 
I consider the decision to marry him the second best decision of my life. The best decision I ever made was to marry him in the temple. He's mine forever. I couldn't be happier. Really. 
Happy, happy, happy.

8 comments:

ClaysJenna said...

Yeah!! Happy Anniversary!! I love you both and am SO glad you fell in love and got married 31 years ago:)

Stacie said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! Love you!!

Carrie said...

Happy Anniversary! We sure are glad you two married, and still love each other, too! We love you two!

Janet said...

Congratulations! It's wonderful when people are still happily married and in love!

Claytie and Suzie said...

Happy Anniversary!

Anonymous said...

Wow - I'm late reading your blog - but I'm SO glad you two fell in love and had me and my siblings. I've always loved your love. Happy Anniversary!

holo said...

congrats!!

Ginger said...

Happy Anniversary Pam and Dennis we love you and think you are Awesome! Also, thanks for helping out with our kids, you guys are the best!!