Sunday, April 26, 2009

I have a math final on Wednesday. It is a comprehensive final. I hate comprehensive finals. I especially hate comprehensive math finals. I really, really need to get an A on this test. So that I can get an A in the class. I am blogging instead of studying. I do this. I don't know why. 
But the good news is that this is the last math test I will ever, ever have to take! I can't even tell you how happy this makes me! The fact that I got a 97% on the math test last week doesn't even make me happier than the the fact that I don't ever have to take another math test again! (I am pretty happy about the 97%, though.)
I will be studying all day and night tomorrow and Tuesday, take the test at 7:00 a.m. on Wednesday and then I am free! Free to read, to sleep in, to blog, to play with grandkids whenever I want to, to catch up on my DVRed shows, and free to go to Hood River (Dorothy has already taken my sewing machine and table with her when she left last week!). But best of all, free from math! Ahhhhh. I almost liked math because of the wonderful teacher I had these past two semesters. Almost.
But now I shall study. Cross you fingers, say a prayer or two or ten, and wish me luck. 

4 comments:

Carrie said...

yahoo, good luck mom!!!!!!!!!

Jessie, Garan, and Sammy said...

You'll do fabulous, but I'll still say good luck! We love you and our so proud of all your hard work!

holo said...

Yea Pam! I crossed my fingers and said a prayer for you, and they canceled each other out. So I guess you are left with luck. Good luck.

Anonymous said...

Yay for kissing math goodbye forever! Maybe give it the bird?? ;-) Love you!