Friday, April 17, 2009

Yum-O

Today I got a phone call from my littlest bro and  he wondered if Dennis and I wanted to go to lunch with him and my dad. I said, "Of course!" They took us to a place in Bountiful that serves Hawaiian plate lunch. It just so happens that his friends from High School opened the place about 9 months ago. Jason and dad swung by and picked us up and we had a nice little visit while we drove to the place. 
It was delicious! The place is called Mo bettah Steak and is on 5th South in Bountiful. Seriously, it was so good. 
Kimo, Jason's friend, came out and talked to us the entire time we were there and then his wife, Tammy, came and the visiting was fun and animated and got crazy at times! 
I kept thinking about how much my mother would have loved to be there and how much she would have loved the place and the food. It made me miss her...again.
But, it was a good time and we will be back!

3 comments:

James Yvonne and Elise said...

Sounds yummy! Can't wait to try it next time we are up your way.

holo said...

That's always one of the nicest things...to be at a restaurant and have the owner or chef come out and visit. Jason must have been in food heaven. Hey--congrats on your academic honors!

D Jaze said...

I loved seeing your blog. I especially liked your "Hundred Days" post. Congrats on the honor roll at Weber. I admire anyone who goes back to school. I've decided I'm too whimpy.