The past week and this week have been/are crazy weeks. Please do not be offended if I haven't kept you updated on things, don't answer your calls (or return them), or otherwise ignore you. I still love you. Really. But with major, gigantic, huge projects due this week (average of 2 a day), all of which I couldn't do until I finished teaching, I have been a little busy:) But by Wednesday night I will be done. Finished. No more major, gigantic, huge projects. I will be going to bed on time, eating at regular times (and regular food), and playing with kids and grandkids and the LOML. I will clean my house, bind some quilts, sew some quilts, bake some food and all those other things I have put on the back burner. So, hang in there (I say that comment for me) and I will see you in a day or two.
On a separate note, I did manage to take time out on Sunday evening to go to our Stake's annual Night of the Christmas Choirs. I wrote about it last year. The Calvary Baptist Choir comes and joins our choir and it is an amazing night of music and clapping and dancing (well, swaying) like nothing I've ever seen in an LDS chapel! There are random outbursts of "Amen" and "Lord Jesus" during prayers, songs, and solos. "Go Tell It On The Mountain" is an outrageously fabulous song when performed by the Baptist choir with the audience joining in, and "Oh Holy Night" sung by all the combined choirs is one of the most amazing things I hear all season! Ahhh. It is the perfect start of the Christmas season and really brings the true Spirit of Christmas to my mind and heart. I feel completely filled up when I leave. And two days later, I still am.
Keto Crock Pot Recipes
1 week ago
1 comment:
SO glad that things are going to mellow down a little bit. I miss you:) You're so close to being done!
Post a Comment