Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Sugarplums

I'm seeing visions of (dancing in my head):

Cranberry Chicken
Twice Baked Potatoes
Homemade Rolls
Green Beans
Holiday Jello Salad
Fat Punch
Eggnog & Sprite
Cream Cheese & RazPepper Jelly with Crackers
Pumpkin Roll

Must be time for the Molyneaux Family Christmas Dinner! Same menu every year and same bunch of fun people to enjoy it! Can't wait.

6 comments:

Jessie, Garan, and Sammy said...

I'm so excited! I don't know if it's good or bad that I'm in the basement and can smell it cooking! It just makes me more excited. Just holler if you need help. :)

Anonymous said...

Oh you have NO idea how excited we (and our tummies) are! :)

Stacie said...

I can not WAIT!!!

ClaysJenna said...

CANNOT wait!! I've been saving room in my belly all day!! YUMMY!!!

Carrie said...

it was the best meal! thanks for all your hard work! We love this dinner tradition!

The Maumau's said...

MMMM...sounds delicious!