I found out today that I will be student teaching at (drum roll) ....Knowlton Elementary. I can't even contain my excitement! I don't know any of the teachers but I get to work with Grace Larsen (principal) and that is all I care about! And the assistant principal is Kitty who happens to be our assistant principal also (at Windridge) and that makes it perfecto! Yay me!
Oh yeah, and I most likely get to choose my grades to teach (that's what Kitty told me). I am going for 2nd and 4th or 5th. We have to teach 7 weeks in a 1st-3rd and 7 weeks in a 4th-6th grade class. I can't wait. It's good to be me:) Sigh. Big Contented Sigh.
4 comments:
Yeah, Momma!! That is great!! I'm so excited its gonna be a good student teaching experience! And how lucky are you that you get to basically chose your grade!! That's even better!
WHOOOOOO!! YAY! I'm so excited for you! A dream (and prayer!) come true!!
I'm so excited for you!!!
Way to go Pam!! XX
Post a Comment