Today, I drove in at 7:00 a.m. and back home at 9:00. Winter road warning both ways. 25 miles per hour. Did it anyway. Went to work and got ready to go back to Ogden and this is what it looked like outside...
You may not be able to see the snow but believe me, it is coming down. I opted for a Snow Day. Didn't go into Ogden. Didn't brave the slick roads and low visibility. Stayed home and watched the snow fall out my window. It really is beautiful. When you don't have to drive in it.
4 comments:
Good for you, taking a snow day! You should have let me know you were home. I probably would have made my way over to spend part of our (long) day there!
That is a BEAUTIFUL picture. With all the complaining I do on my blog I really should appreciate how beautiful snow is -- and that Syracuse is pretty good at keeping the roads really clear. Hope you guys are doing well! We need to make a Utah visit soon :)
Pammy~I have been carrying around your birthday present, first in my car and now in Bill's truck, since the first part of January!! The bag is all smunched and crumpled, but I'm hoping what is inside is still intact. Call me! You busy little bee! loveya!Kathy
...And P.S. why am I not on your "friends" list???
Post a Comment