and others who are indifferent (don't know why)
and then there is me! I LOVE it!
I can do the happy dance just thinking about it. Happy, happy, happy.
I love everything about it (I even tolerate the color pink)
I love the decorations (who doesn't love hearts)
I love the music (love songs)
I love Valentine's movies (happy endings)
I love, love, love flowers and chocolate and jewelry...uh huh, uh huh all Valentines specials.
Sappy notes written with conversation hearts? My favorite.
Silly "Be Mine" valentines? I love them.
Chocolate dipped strawberries? Yum-O.
And heart-shaped sugar cookies? The best.
Fondue dinner with the kids and grand kids? Priceless tradition.
The fact that Dennis has my heart and I have his? Exhilaration.
Seriously, other than Christmas and my birthday, is there a better day? I like to call these three holidays my personal trinity. In my mind, they are one and the same when it comes to my being giddy with happiness.
And right now? It's Valentine time and I am one happy girl!
4 comments:
I, too, LOVE Valentines Day! I think you instilled this love in me from a VERY young age and I thank you for it:) Cant wait for the yummy fondue dinner:) Love you:)
Ahhh one of my fave fave fave days, too!! I love it! Can't wait for fondue!!!
I want fondue! How come I didn't know about the fondue until now? That sounds like a great tradition. Love you! Julie
I love that you love Valentine's Day! =) Hope it was a great day for you this year!
Post a Comment