Saturday, October 11, 2008

A Week to Remember!

This has been such a wonderful week! It started with a brand new grandson born on his mama's birthday. And he is so, so, so absolutely adorable, and cute, and fresh from heaven. I could just sit forever and hold him. And I am so happy for Jenna, who was born wanting to be a mama and now she is. She has had more practice doing the mom thing than anyone I know. She is the favorite aunt of all her neices and nephews and has been the go-to person for a babysitter since she was 10! But it is so much more fun when you have your own. And now she does. And life is good. I will post pictures as soon as I get some on my camera! Today.

1 comment:

ClaysJenna said...

He is pretty cute! And he loves his Grandma. Thanks for coming and seeing him...he enjoyed it and so did I. He loves it when you come over so come over lots:)