And after the baby was born, we had a wedding. Two great events in one week. It just doesn't get any better than this! So on Friday, October 10th, we officially welcomed Jessie into our family. We are so excited and thrilled. Jessie has been a part of our family, and our girls nights out, and our celebrations, and our waiting patiently for a missionary and all things included in what a family is, for over 4 years. We are so happy and love her and her family so much. I am especially happy for Garan who has loved Jessie since 9th grade and has been fortunate enough to have her love him back. Passionately. It was a perfect day all the way around. The temple sealing was sweet and wonderful. Her grandpa Howard was the sealer and the words he spoke to them were so tender and wise. And to have someone who loves both of them so much do the sealing was a special blessing that they will treasure forever. We had so many loved ones there to share the day with us and that made it even better. The luncheon was fun, the reception was fun, the food was good, and the abundant blessings of family was the best. I love adding new members to our family and feel blessed to be able to add two new, and much loved and waited for additions in one week! Happy, happy, happy!
8 comments:
I'm so happy she is now "officially" my sister! I'm glad I got to be there even if it was only for 20 min. They looked so beautiful!! So happy for them!!!!
What a fun week for you, it doesn't get better than a grandbaby and a wedding in one week!
Oh, Pammy...I wish so badly I could have been there and am so sorry I wasn't...I'm glad it was a great week for you. All my best to you guys. BTW--Tell my new niece Jessie that it's too late now...
Love ya! Kenny
What a wonderfull week you got to experience, there is nothing greater than adding new members to your family! Congratulations twice!!
It was SUCH a great week!
I'm glad you had such a wonderful week; what a joy it is, to have a grandchild and a wedding in the same week! :)
I thought it was all beautiful!!
CONGRATUALTIONS!!
Bev.
Ohhhh...I wish I could have been there for the festivities! Where can I see some photos?
Post a Comment