Saturday, October 25, 2008

Biggest Loser Quote of the Week


Philip: My wife is my inspiration. I look over at her and she is pushing 450 lbs! With her legs! And I haven't heard sounds coming out of her like that since she birthed our babies!

(Philip and his wife, Amy, are on different teams because of an immature and vindictive Heba. Can't wait til she goes. But first, Brady and Vicky need to go. Now! Can you say Jr. High???)

4 comments:

Stacie said...

Oh, mom, I'm so glad you posted that comment! HILARIOUS! I laughed, too. Philip was in serious AWE. It was great. And yes, Heba drives me crazy. She, Brady, and Vicky all need to go. Vicky and her little sly smiles. She's so immature!

J.J. said...

I need to start watching this show again.

J.J. said...

Oops...this is Jenna...sorry I'm under my sons account haha:)

James Yvonne and Elise said...

Glad you feel the same way we do. We can't stand them either. I love Bob Harper!