Tuesday, April 6, 2010


Yay for me! School's out! Really. Seriously. After 3 years and 1 semester, I am done! Big sigh and Big smile. That doesn't mean school work is over...oh no. I have A LOT of STUFF to get done this week. All due by Monday. But no more class. No more lectures. No more commuting to Ogden. Ahhh. Sweet.
I will be graduating with honors in just over 2 weeks, and as excited as I am, I have some mixed emotions. I have loved going back to school and have had some of the best ever professors and teachers. I will miss them and their classes. I have made some wonderful friends whom I will miss terribly when graduation is over. We say we will get together on a regular basis, but I know better. Life goes on and sweet memories are what we have left.
But here I am and what a grand time this has been.


4 comments:

ClaysJenna said...

SO excited for you, Mom! You're amazing and I'm so glad you're graduating!!! Congratulations!!! Bring on more time spent with me:)

James Yvonne and Elise said...

Pam this is such a huge accomplishment. Congratulations!! I know you have put so much time and effort in to school. Yay for you!!!

Carrie said...

This is such a great thing you have accomplished! We are so proud of you and know you will seriously be the best teacher in the state!

Kelly said...

Congratulations Pam! You have accomplished something so few do....go back to school and finish! Very impressive, and inspirational!
Love you.