Wednesday, April 21, 2010

bonafide

So, I go meet with the Charter School to accept (or not) the official offer. I brought a list of questions a full page long. I think the 40 minutes he had to spend with me answering my questions was a bit longer than he thought it would take to have me sign papers, but welcome to my world:) Got my questions answered and really felt good about the school, etc., so I signed. It's official, I am teaching 2nd grade at the Oquirrh Mountain Charter School in Kaysville. I am excited! It is an awesome school and so organized. I am so, so, so happy.

9 comments:

ClaysJenna said...

Congrats!! It is a nice school and how fun to be at the same school as Brynlie!!! That will be nice for both of you:) So happy for you! Love you!

Carrie said...

Yahoo!!!!!!! I am so excited you will be teaching at that school. We have loved it there! Congrats on everything!

Anonymous said...

And I'm SOSOSOSOSO happy for you!! What a relief to have a job - and a great one at that! Congratulations a million times over - you deserve it!

holo said...

How can I move my granddaughter to your school? Congrats Pam!

Becky said...

Congrats!! Can our future kiddos come there!? ;)

Alicia said...

Auntie Pam, you are AMAZING!! I would love to have my kids in any class you are teaching. I'm so proud of you and look up to you for what you've done. I know it's been years - YEARS of hard work!! Way to go!!

Dara McFarlane said...

if there were a "like" button on blogs, i would press that right now. :D Congrats, Auntie!

The Maumau's said...

Congrats Pam! That is wonderful! I've been looking into Charter schools. I wish you were teaching down this way! You'll do great and we're excited for you!

Vili said...

Oh Pam!!! I can just see you going down the list in my mind! so funny I love that you do that! Congrats!