Wednesday, September 3, 2008

White goes with anything...

Brynlie (wearing a blue and white striped shirt and pink and white plaid shorts): Grandma, do these match?
Me: No, sweetie.
Brynlie: Yes they do! (Hands on hips for emphasis)
Me: Honey, you don't wear stripes with plaids. ( I show her what stripes and plaids are.)
Brynlie: Well, grandma, (do you hear the superior, attitude voice???)Yes they do because they both have white!
Me: Okie dokie.

6 comments:

Stacie said...

Hee hee!! Hilarious! I could totally hear that voice/tone of hers in my head. Love it.

Anonymous said...

Oh I love the visual with the hands on hips :) Too cute. Maybe she'll start a fashion trend, who knows! Too cute!

ClaysJenna said...

She is a riot! I can totally hear and see the whole thing going down!! I adore her!!

Becky said...

That's too funny - ya never know, maybe plaid and stripe will come back in fashion. :)

Kelly said...

Wait a minute....are you saying stripes and plaids DON'T match? :-)

Penelope said...

Hehehe...that's too cute!