Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Bad Hair Day

Apparently Ashlyn was having a bad hair day because her hair was not done all cutesy like Carrie usually does it. I was tending her while Carrie and the others were gone. Here is the conversation that went down:

Me: sitting on couch playing with Ashlyn when Garan and Jessie walk in.
Garan: Hi Mom! Wow! She looks a lot like Ashlyn!
Me: Ha Ha!
Garan: (not kidding) What?
Me: Are you serious?
Garan: What?
Me: (realizing that he is serious) This IS Ashlyn.
Garan: It is??? Oh good, cause I was thinking it was really freaky how much some other kid looked like Ashlyn.
Jessie: That's Ashlyn??? 

3 comments:

ClaysJenna said...

This just makes me laugh! You should have taken a picture of the "mystery Ashlyn look alike" Love it!!

Anonymous said...

Honestly, I would have loved to see it!! :) Too funny

Stacie said...

Hilarious! I love this story! Ashlyn DOES look different without her signature do, though. Just to give them some credit. :)