Thursday, June 4, 2009

What a Week!

It started out on Monday with a family trip to the Bees Game in SLC. We had a blast eventhough it rained the entire game. We stayed to the end in hopes that the kids could run the bases but the field was wet and they covered it as soon as it was over. But still, good times.

It continues with it being the first week of the first real summer I have had in 3 years and it feels wonderful.

It continues with it being the last week of school/work. Everyone is always happy, happy, happy when school is out for summer.

It continues with me actually getting my visiting teaching done for June--already. We had such a nice visit and now the month can slip away without guilt.

It continues with the kindergarten graduation of my sweet and fun Stockton! Really? He's that old?

It ends with the best of the best when I get on a plane early Saturday morning and fly to Hood River to quilt and laugh and play! 

What a week!


4 comments:

ClaysJenna said...

The bees game was so much fun, thanks again!! Sounds like an exciting week for you!! Have fun tomorrow:) Love you!!

Anonymous said...

What a week is right!! I'm jealous of your Hood River trip! Have lots of fun and I can't wait to hear all about it! Take lots of pictures! :)
Love you!

Penelope said...

What a great week! I can't believe Stockton is graduating from kindergarten already!

Alicia said...

What a great week! I'm so excited for you to have a summer! What are you going to do with yourself? =) I imagine quilting will be on the agenda. ;) Can't wait to hear about your trip!