Thursday, June 18, 2009

Bragging Alert.....

So I came home from Hood River aka The Best Trip Ever, (more to come on that) and this was waiting for me!
It says The faculty and staff of Weber State University congratulates me on being selected for the Professors' Honor Roll.

The letter with it explains that "The Professors' Honor Roll is a way that instructors identify outstanding students from their courses. To achieve this distinction, this is awarded when two or more instructors from the same level identify you as an exceptional student."

I didn't even know about this Honor Roll but I am very excited to have this certificate. Woo hoo!

In my previous life, I spent my entire school career being average. In my new and improved life, I am now, apparently, exceptional!

Life is good.

6 comments:

ClaysJenna said...

I knew you were exeptional all along! You have every right to brag, you worked REALLY hard and I'm so proud of you! Man, I have the best momma in the world. My mom is smarter than your mom!!! :) Love ya, Momma!!

Garan said...

Congratulations! It's about time you are recognized for all your hard work! We are very proud of you!

ClaysJenna said...

Oh, I hate when I read my comments and find that I can't spell. exceptional*

Anonymous said...

Of course we all knew you were an amazing student - I'm glad others recognized it too! Congratulations!! :)

Ginger said...

Congrats! That is Awesome.

holo said...

Seriously...how many aprons did you have give to professors for this?!