On my birthday I came home from school and found the cutest ever flowers in a teacup sitting on my table! They were for me! My first reaction was shock because I assumed they were from Dennis and, as sweet as he is, I only get flowers on our anniversary. And that is even hard for him to do because he has a hard time spending money on flowers. Might as well throw it out the window is what he says. But he humors me by getting me flowers on our anniversary. Not my birthday. Ever. I should have trusted my instinct. They were not from him. They were actually from my sweet aunt Judy and uncle Earl who sent them to me to wish me a happy birthday. What a wonderful surprise. I love flowers and these are just so cute. I believe that we spend large amounts of money on consumable items all the time, like eating out and sporting events to name a couple. But there is nothing like getting flowers. Flowers make my heart and soul happy. Happy, happy, happy. So what if they die and are thrown away after a week or so? They brought a ray of sunshine to my life for that period of time and that is a good thing. Even worth spending money on. Thanks Earl and Judy. You made my day even better.
Keto Crock Pot Recipes
1 week ago
No comments:
Post a Comment