But, life is good and is cruising along.
School is going well and I am keeping up with the homework. That is good.
Things at home are going well and I am not keeping up with the housework. That is not good.
My Primary calling (2nd counselor) is going well and I am barely keeping up with the church work. That is not good.
I don't see my grandkids nearly enough.
I don't talk with my kids nearly enough.
I don't talk with Dennis nearly enough.
These are all not good.
But, there is a light at the end of this long tunnel and it is shining brighter every day.
9 more weeks. And you better believe I am counting!
2 comments:
So am I and then you might just wish you had school so not to be bugged by me:) Love you and am excited for you to be done!!!
Having been in (dad's) shoes, but seeing first hand how much time goes into going to school, I am SOOO proud of you and am 100% counting down with you. We will PARTAY when you are done! Yay!! :)
So, let's look at it this way - congratulations on your (school) pregnancy!! :) 9 months will FLY by! :) hehehe
Love you!
Post a Comment