Thursday, August 14, 2008

La, La, How the Life Goes On...

End of summer. sigh. Tomorrow at 4:00 I will be done with summer semester. I will have one week of summer, real summer, and then start school and work again. Big Sigh. These sighs are not contented sighs. These sighs are "I had no summer and now it's time for fall" sighs. The good news is that this is (hopefully) the last summer I will be taking classes. Now THAT is good news. I will be re-taking the Math Education class. Bad teacher. Long story. But, I have had some absolutely fabulous classes this summer and that is a bright spot for me. And, to be at the end of a semester is always great!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well YAHOOOOO for getting closer to "done" but bummer your summer is only ONE week long!! Wow. It's all smooth sailing from here though, right??

ClaysJenna said...

Im so excited you are almost done! Sorry you have to take math again!! At least you'll be able to help with my baby:) Love you!!!

Alicia said...

Congratulations on another summer semester completed! You are so motivated and inspirational - you can do this Pammy! =)