What is the matter with me??? I have TWO humongous finals tomorrow and what am I doing? I am reading emails, cleaning the livingroom, reading blogs, cleaning the kitchen, reading blogs, talking on the phone, writing blogs... but am I studying???? Noooooo. It's what I do. I find so many other great things to do to avoid doing what I don't want to do. I'm going to be oh so sorry tomorrow.....but all of the sudden I think that I HAVE to update my blog. Right now. I mean it's been 3 weeks! I don't know what to write about but I NEED to update....I would write about Malad but my girls did a great job with that. I would write about the upcoming wedding (yea!) but I think that should come from Jessie or Garan. I would write about Jordan's mission but you all get the emails. sigh. I guess I will study. But then, there are all those programs I have been DVR-ing....hmmmm. Fine. I'll study. Grrr.
2 comments:
I think i get my procrastinating personality from you:) haha!! I hope your tests went well!! Cant wait to hear how they went!!
Good luck with Finals Week... it's such a beast! You are amazing ~ and yay for a new post!
Post a Comment