
While Garan and Jessie spent the Thanksgiving holiday in Cancun with Jessie's family, we got the privilege of spending quality time with Sam. Here is her letter to her parents:Hey Mom and Dad!
I had so much fun with all Dad's family for Thanksgiving! Thanks so much for letting me stay home so I could play with my cousins and aunts and uncles. There were a lot of people here and I did my best to be just the cutest one here! I think I won. Everyone took turns holding me and they loved me so much. Aunt Jenna came up and did my hair waaaay cute and I didn't cry one single tear. I just talked to grandma and before I knew it, I was done! I liked it so much that when grandma tried to take it out, I cried and cried. But, grandma loved me and kissed me and it was all good.
Mom, I know it was probably hard on you to be away for my first Thanksgiving, but I had such a good time and I promise it was really okay, in fact, I loved it. I took my naps, ate real food, and smiled and laughed all day long. Carson and Ally took care of me and Ashlyn gave me lots of kisses. When I took a nap, Carson asked everyone to be really quiet so I wouldn't wake up. JJ wanted me to wake up and was sad that I was asleep. He screamed, "Wake up, Sam!" But I slept through it. Cole gave me hugs and handed me toys to play with. Brynlie asked to hold me about every 15 minutes and she was so careful with me. My cousins take such good care of me! I love them.
I loved being with just grandma and grandpa. They spoiled me and played with me and I didn't have to share them with anyone! Really, I think I got the best deal with them. Whatever I wanted, they got for me. They think everything I do is the cutest thing ever and grandma says I am amazing.
Grandma thinks it was a gift for her to have me. I think I can't wait til tonight to see you. Even though I am being really, really good, I miss you. Love, Sammy
2 comments:
I'm gonna miss seeing her as much as I did! Love her!!! Glad she gets to be with her parents, though :)
What a great writer she is for her age. Very cute, and wonderful, Pam.
Post a Comment